Friday, April 25, 2014

Love My Job--I get paid to stamp all day!!!

I really do love my job as a SU! Demonstrator, but I really don't stamp all day--one can dream, though!!! One perk as a demonstrator is we can earn FREE stamps!!!  And, that includes during Salabration!  As demonstrators, we can earn free stamps for our sales and recruiting efforts.  And,   I was eligible for some extra freebies for promoting to "manager" from my upline this spring.  What an exciting box I received!!!!!


The set with the bird is called Choose Happiness.  It has been my go to stamp set since getting it--very versatile!!!  

How about you?  Would you like a discount on ALL your rubber stamping and paper crafting purchases all the time?  No need to wait for a sale or a coupon!!!  I would love to have you on my team!  Join the fun here.  Happy Creating!  Bye for now, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment